".. doth from my senses take all feeling."
[html]

He considered the words carefully, a tracker, Dahlia already had one. Nayru had proven to be more then he had ever hoped she would be in that area and now it seemed another pupil was at his door step. Somehow he wondered if this was his destiny, to teach young wolves how to grow up. But that was a bit presumptuous he gathered, no he enjoyed it even if he didn’t have any little ones of his own running around. Now though he had the daunting task of this new find, and he wasn’t sure if they understood just what he’d offer them.

“So you want to learn how to track? Well several wolves in this pack are very good at that. I happen to know one. My current pupil maybe very interested in meeting you if you wish to continue with your request to join us” His arms uncrossed as he made a step toward his home, as he looked back at the young wolf.

“You can join me at my home and shop if you wish, until you find your own place to stay” it was a simple matter, if he wished to join he could, he need only take the steps into Dahlia and it was done.

<style type="text/css">
.saluce-c03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111e2f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saluce-c03 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.saluce-c03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluce-c03 {margin:0px auto; width:295px; background-color:#5f83a5; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... aluce1.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread