M - Misery Loves Its Company
[html]

Listen to the woman, John. Calm down, just calm down... Lmao. <3 Yay Sascha! Big Grin I was hoping to have a thread with you anyways. WC: 1031

His pacing continued, snorting like a bull as he tried to control his rage. Kesho could not fathom what logical reasoning could be behind this. The old man knew that this man had been related to Izaak. Their family name was the same. What sort of family would carry around their relative's skull and skin? Not only was it creepy, but it was simply fucked up. Yes, Kesho had been known to carry around a skull or two himself, but to those bones, he held no ties. Nor would he have wanted to. The Hastati was capable of many things, but defiling a fellow clansmen's body was not one of them. He shivered at the thought.

The rusted coyote turned his dark gaze back to this crazed maniac on a horse, his eyes filled with fire. He watched, uncaring, as Cotl's shoulder, neck, and face twitched in some sort of spasm. From his voice came a loud, strange and nonsensical vocalization that simply caused Kesho's brow to furrow, his pace slowing as he stared, slightly confusedly, at the insane man. What was his goal? What was he trying to do? All Kesho wanted to do was understand, and perhaps to be assured that Izaak's body and soul would be at peaceful rest, as they deserved. But Cotl made him feel uneasy; his behavior seemed unpredictable at best, and the old man was somewhat wary. He knew all too well what psychosis could do to someone. This was probably a good example.

The horse began to whinny and fuss about, clearly uncomfortable with his presence. With an angry sigh, Kesho backed away several steps, placing his hands on his hips with somewhat of a defeated expression. There wasn't much he could do. What should he do? Try to fight this crazy mutt whose skill could match or surpass his own? While he rode on a four-legged hoofed animal? It sounded like it would end badly, and very painfully. Those hooves hurt. For once, Kesho needed to reason through a situation. Certainly, he would not like the explanation no matter how good it was, but it seemed like he had no choice but to accept it. Just another fucking thing I have to accept without question, huh... he thought bitterly, glancing to the side. He refused to speak as the punk spewed German words at him; he had heard the language frequently enough-- and the man's tone was nasty enough-- to discern that it was an insult. Again, he forced two lungfuls of air through his nostrils, turning his head to look vaguely away from the man, though all of his other senses remained focused on him.

Then, he heard the sound of approaching feet. Narrowing his gaze, the man watched carefully, seeing what looked to be three figures approaching in the near distance. After a firm glance back to Cotl, wondering if the man saw what he did, he simply stared ahead for a moment, trying to assure himself of what he saw. As the trio came into view, he saw a strangely familiar looking boy being followed by two...creatures. One was immediately and unmistakeably recognized: Blitzen. That silly white reindeer that Izaak made follow him around. The other animal looked like some sort of bull or buffalo creature, and it seemed to be fond of the boy, and of Blitzen. This strange boy looked a lot like Izaak, Kesho thought. Then, he turned his head back to Cotl, whose face had turned from an angered frown to a happy look of recognition. Surely, they were related, too.

The boy approached quietly and remained there, clearly unsure of what to do. Kesho had managed to calm himself down, for the moment, and would certainly not act out with such young, innocent ears around. Then again, he didn't really know if this boy was innocent or not, but as shyly as he had approached, with two young animals in his company, Kesho would not risk a traumatizing experience. He nodded quietly to the boy, hoping to convey to whatever extent he could that he would not hurt him. With one final, quick look to Cotl he snorted, and watched unpleasantly as the man exchanged words with his...well, whatever the boy was to him. Sascha, he said. Maybe that was his name.

With a sigh, Kesho took several steps away, hearing the crazed man as he seemed to have another spasm, this one littered with curse words. The old man glared darts at Cotl, and grimaced silently as he listened to the creep rattle off a few sentences in quick German to the boy. He rolled his eyes, hearing the malice in the man's voice as he clearly spoke about Kesho. Then, Cotl addressed Kesho.

"You shoulds leave. Du -FICK- habe no clue was du ist talkin abouts, greis." Cotl voiced angrily.

Kesho stared at him for a moment, eyes darting between the boy and the pelt wrapped around Cotl's shoulders. Fervently, he shook his head.

"No." he said firmly.

He would not leave unless forced; and while he would not be pleased to fight, if this man came at him, he would not turn away until there was a clear winner. Drawing himself up, Kesho let out another deep, slow breath, trying to calm himself a bit again before speaking. He would have to learn to control his anger, at least to some extent, or else he was at risk for losing everything he cared about. The old man could not attack a fellow clansmen without good reason, anyways. Hopefully, Cotl wouldn't give him one.

"All I know is what I see; and I don't like it. I will not leave without an explanation" he said, his voice steady and his stare penetrating. With a glance to the boy, he said, "I won't fight with him here." Then added, with a slight growl, "I just can't see how you can defile that body, and still wear that fucking grin." His finishing tone was clearly bitter and angry. The old man tried, but he couldn't hold back all of his anger. What the fuck was wrong with this guy, anyways?

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread