I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

end? :o SoSuWriMo 375

There was nothing Haven could be but supportive and happy. After all, this is what he had wanted, to start a family with her. Princess had come into his life so unexpectedly and their future had not always been clear. Both of their siblings had stood as obstacles, and the fact that Princess had lived back in Crimson Dreams when they had first met. He couldn't have said the morning after their night together that she would eventually be his mate, he could not have even said such a thing after they had become a bit more serious. Now though, it all seemed crystal clear. They would have their children, and raise them here, under this very roof, in this very pack. He could already picture Princess as a loving mother, holding their small pups close to her chest. The mere thought of that image made the Knight smile warmly; he couldn't wait for the vision to become reality.

It was often hit or miss if his headstrong mate would accept the help that he offered her sometimes. Haven didn't mind though, for he had never been looking for someone who was completely dependent on him, that was no way for a real relationship to be. In this moment though, he was glad that she accepted his offer, and more glad that he could do something to help her. He couldn't make the uneasiness of her stomach go away, but at least he wasn't completely helpless. The pumpkin knight's tale padded on the floor as she nuzzled under his chin, warmth filling his chest. "I love you too, more than anything." Anything, perhaps, aside from the life growing in her womb. But that would be a different kind of love, separate from the love he held for the beautiful golden eyes fey.

Carefully the Aatte put his arms around Princess back and knees and lifted her up as he stood. He moved slowly, not wanting to exacerbate his discomfort, and laid her down carefully when he reached their bed. Quickly he returned to the bathroom to retrieve the bucket and after he had set it near her he crawled into be beside her, a large hand coming to rest softly on her still flat stomach.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread