What a disappointment I had perfectly
[html]

Sorry if this is some kind of powerplay!

This was going nowhere. When she yelled at him, shouting she had mated with a member of the Inferni pack, the first emotion in Liev's head was confusion. Confusion because he did not remember who the members of that pack was, but more confusion came when he remembered there had been some small conflicts with Anathema and said pack. But most of wall, confusion because she was having that whole attack because of only that!

Yes, there was a tension between the two packs, but nothing was actually official! And even if it was, Naniko would have declared it for the whole pack, if either they were to avoid them or to strike back. Nonetheless, neither was sugested by the white Angela, so there was absolutely no reason for all that panic!

Well, time to drastic measures...

The male made some small effort and placed an empty face and hard eyes on himself, and prepared for what he was about to do, even it it made him terrible about it.

In the swiftest of movements, he sent his heavy palm on the face of the woman, a loud smack echoing inside the small room. It wasn't all that strong to actually harm her, but wasn't weak enough to don't mean anything either. It as just a good, old "SNAP OUT OF IT" kind of slap. When the echos stopped, he sighed heavuly and let his mask fall, showing the tired face of a male suffering for his actions and for the suffereing of the other luperci.

A second later, he embraced the woman with his big arms. It wasn't breath-taking, punishing bear hug, but a soothing, warm and friendly, "Everything is okay now" kind of hug. After a small squeeze in the slender body of the woman, to call for her attention, he placed his muzzle near her tan ear.

"Listen to me, Pontiac. You did nothing wrong. Yes, we have had some issues with Inferni, but it was only that! Just because some of our packmates are picking up fights with others, it doesn't mean it have to apply to you as well. If you really like him, don't let anything else stand in your way. Fight with other packs ahppen everytime. Love, however, only truly happens once in a lifetime. Don't let the stupid affairs of others trouble your heart like that. You're stronger than that. I can feel it in you that you ARE a strong woman, so let me find you shattered like that anymore. Okay?" The male spoke, soothing and calm at first, but getting more determined and inspiring as he went. On the last phrase, he let go of the tan and white female, his hands resting on her shoulder with a weak grasp on them and giving a small shake on them once he was done.

Purple eyes glared inside pale blue ones, hoping to see any sign his speech had worked.

<style>
.liev-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.liev-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liev-a01 b {color:#9fd5e1; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liev-a01 {background-color:#0c1316;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... image1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.liev-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.liev-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 100px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread