Things I Have To Do.
J'adore picked up his bag and he took out a map and a pencil and put a single dot where Nova Scotia was, and another were the Ukraine was. 'There' he announced handing over the map. Pripyat spoke again a question for him, 'My friend gardens and the birds eat her seedlings, they can't grow if their inside a bird' he laughed, a grin spreading up his features like wildfire. The iberian male didn't mind the questions, it was nice to speak while working, it built friendships in the end. 'Depends, fifty perhaps...' he said chucking another item into the bow, it fell with a solid clang. They worked till the box was practically over flowing. 'Hmm, I think we've got enough... Thank you' J'adore smiled. He didn't what the boy to be working all day, his help was accepted and he had fufilled his part, why should he be held any longer. Unless he wanted to help more. But perhaps his parents were looking for him, 'Won't you folks we looking for you?' Maybe they wouldn't. He was old enough to be alone for a while and he wasn't far from his pack. If roles were reversed and Pripyat was the AniWayan pup, then that would be sketchy. But as it stood, he imagined he was fine where he was, he was here after all.

Messages In This Thread