one of many
[html]

+286

Sky's ear flicked as he leaned over her, rubbing her shoulder and pressing weight down there. It was a nice, warm feeling, one she leaned into slightly without opening her eyes. As he started talking, she made a sound of protest to the break in the silence, but her ear flicked to listen, eyes still closed in a denial of being awake. He mentioned something about a gift or something, and how Casper was bound to eat it. Wait, what? Her brows furrowed, ears flicking at the breath against them, though she didn't react as usual to it, too focused on trying to make sense of what he'd said. Eating a present? What in the....

Finally, blue eyes fluttered open, just a crack, and she turned a bit so she could face him with tired eyes. Her voice cracked as she tried using it, a normal thing whenever she woke up. "...if you make my goat sick, I'll cut it off." She left what 'it' was to the imagination, then sat up, groaning a bit. With a quick shake of her head, girl shifted, pulling the blankets around her. "Mrrph. Gotta get dressed. Shoo."

Oh sure, the two were a couple now, but that didn't mean mister alpha here got to see her stark every morning. Sure, normally she was fine with being naked infront of people, as she'd been a while back, but these days she had been leaning more and more towards human behaviour, mostly to keep her mind on her actions. She stretched a bit, leaning back some, and then stood, flicking the sleepy daze away. "Go make sure Casper doesn't eat whatever it is. I don't need him pooping out foreign objects."

<style>
.sky-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-z29 b {color:#3A1607; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-z29 {background-color:#E9CB53; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#523309; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.sky-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread