Changes
[html]

OOC: crappy short post.

Niro thought hard about what the pup asked he seemed young still, and he wasn’t sure himself how old the puppy was he hadn’t know beforehand… so the boy didn’t even know how old he was? Nor his birthday? Poor thing…

Well… you do look four to five months old to me, I’m not sure how old you are I’m afraid. Did your mom tell you before when you were born, the month at least?

Niro laughed at the pups exuberance as he stated he was going to win. He waited for a second…

One… Two…. Th… three!!!

He shouted and started running towards the tree, though he wasn’t trying to hard and knew that the puppy could beat him easy even if he was trying. Four legs were always faster than two.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread