blood on the plow
'I might we haven't decided...' he smiled. She told him Gabriel was her father. He nodded and let it lie. The rest of what she said was kept unanswered. He raised his eyes to her and smiled, 'I was told Inferni were cruel and horrible, congrats you've just proved them wrong'. It was an odd statment. She had been, for the majority, a nice companion. The liar who had discraced Inferni, was probably a Dahlian, he didn't stop and ask. 'You paint well, by the way' he mused as he opened a book, he had produced from his bag. Fireflies, was his most treasured book. It was a story about a wolf, Firefly. A striking red wolf, who makes his living in the soviet lands, underminding humans and fighting off bears. He had owned this book since he was born, of course it was the book he'd learnt to read from. He had written sequals to it and draw ilustrations to it. Maybe one day he would have a striking red pup with Valinta and name it Firefly. A stroked the spine tenderly, the book itself was a rich crimson colour, the embossing shining a bright gold colour even in the dark sky. 'This is my favourite book' he sighed opening it and caressing a page.

Messages In This Thread