To stand upon a riverbank
[html]

SoSuWriMo 329

Savina knew what it was like to be out of contact with your family. Not long after they had turned a year old, Ehno had left Monti Sabini to go explore other parts of the world. Even all this time later she remembered that day, how hard it had been to watch her brother go. Then Ghita had gotten pregnant and miscarried the litter, disappearing in the night. She hadn't been reunited with either of her siblings until she had inadvertently ended up here and they had somehow all found each other again. That had been enough time away from her family to last her whole life, as far as the Italian fey was concerned. Maybe her daughter was having similar feelings, now that she was home. "I don't think he's spending too much time outside. I believe it's more in the planning stages right now since I can't imagine it's easy to build in the snow." There seemed to be a lot on her brother's mind as of late, and he needed something to distract him. His carpentry had provided that distraction.

The mother was pleased that her daughter took her up on the offer of a walk. Savina had been lazy all day and even if she was sore, it would likely do her good to work her muscles a little bit. It would probably help Amata too, even though her problems were not of the physical sort. "I would love to hear them, as well as the places you went. I don't get around as much as I used to." The Marino had never been much of a traveler, but she had enjoyed traversing the Nova Scotia landscape. It was hard to get away from the pack these days though. Savina followed her daughter to the door and headed down the stairs and to the front door of the manor. There she paused, assuming her daughter would wish to shift down for their short, nighttime stroll.

<style type="text/css">
.savistatue b {font-weight:bold; color:#012153; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010F39; }
.savistatue-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savistatue p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savistatue {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#005B8F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... statue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000413; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#003967; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread