[M] SNAP!!
[html]

image credit

The male didn't seem to realise with who he was messing with. The Russian man was not only a great warrior, but also very tough and resistent. Not a few months ago, he was fighting with polar bears in the middle of huge blizzards! He might not be quick, but he sure was strong, and knew where to hit. Either to stun, knock out, or worse, kill.

He let the other spoke, and when he drew out a bigger blade, he couldn't help but to actually feel sorry about that guy. If he thought it would scare the pale grey man, he could never underestimate the ex-Captain any further. The man had fought and won three on one battles all by himself, and with his hunting knife alone.

However, when the intruder called him snowplough, it was the last drop. For a second, a heat wave resounded inside his body, bringing out every possible display of anger and dominance possible to him, including a loud, infuriated roar from his throath. The foreing luperci, however, only waited for the wave of pure anger vanish on its own, until his body had return to the state it was before, taking in deep, noisy breaths. The warrior was not that sensitive, but when an intruder DARED to insult him on his own territory, it would sinply grind his gears to such an extreme....!

Once his feelings were under control again, he stared at the male, who kept playing around with his knife, displaying how "threateningly" well he could manage it on his slender fingers, the other sighed, and a few choked breaths escaped his throat, looking like he was losing his breath. And his was. The sound of the chokes and sobs turned louder, until they finally grew into a reconizable laughter.

And not just any laughter.

He was truly amused at the male's guts, or simply the utmost imbecility of the tan man. Once he was done laughing, he looked at the trespasser, a smirk on his lips, and dangerously cold and hard purple eyes squeeshed in a slight frown.

"You think I was rude? I'll show you rude..." The other said, beggining to spin his own knife between his fingers, though in a much swifter manner, making it almost just a glint of silver. He shut his eyes in a trickster, mocking way, the smirk still deep on his face. "You know, J'adore? I'm not sure what caused you to fight with Alaki, but it must of have been for a reason. And I really don't care which was. All I know is that, with such an attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if it was because you disrespected him like you're doing now. And Im very hard to get me mad like you just did right now. So I'll just say this." He spoke, but then stopped the blade on his hand in the middle of a movement, eyes now open and dangerously cold, like the winter in his former pack. "If it's the second time you try to threaten and pick a fight with Anathema, then you are not representing your pack here. It's not an issue between AniWaya and Anathema, but an issue between J'adore Austral against Anathemans. Therefore, I'd have no problem in chasing you off, or worse, kill if, if needed be. And I'd gladly go myself to AniWaya explain why I did so. I've been there before to train with miss Liliana, and we had no trouble concerning a tension between our packs. I believe because there is none." He said, and then rested his eyes closed and restarted spinning his knife around once again. "And you know what? Don't call me 'snowplough'. If you are doing so because I gave you no name, then know my name is Liev Ivanovich Morozov. But call me Liev; if you must. So, if you call me 'snowplough' once more, I'll take it as an insult; one more to add to the list. Mister J'adore." He said, making a pont in deepening his voice whenever he mentioned the low "nickname" or the traspassr's name.

Then, he stopped the knife once again, and held it out with and outstretched arm, point the slightlycurved tip towards the other's blade. "One more thing: do ,i>not think I'd be threatened by your weapon. just ebcause your blade is larger, doesn't mean I cannot win you on a fight. This dagger I hold killed many that thought the same way, so do not underestimate me. And you should know better than that." he spoke, his voice deeper and more colder than ever, a tone he hadn't yet used since he joined Anathema.

"I'll be asking you one more time: leave these lands, or I'll be forced to take harsher methods to convince you so. Know that I will not say the same thing thrice." The Russian spojke, his accent deepening thanks for his pre-fight tensioning. He could almost feel they going to fight. So, he readied all the muscles in his body, plus his brain, heart and soul. And he had only wished to capture some wild animals. Well, not that the other was acting unlike them...

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread