Chasing Pavements
[html]

+3

Denali shrugged at her question. He knew very little of the lands outside of Crimson Dreams. Now if it was about something inside them, then he’d be able to help her.

I remember all my nightmares… they are scary.

He said, most of his dreams consisted of him being alone and all of his family turning back on him, because of his experience with the coyote and his old mom and dad not coming back for him. Those dreams were rare for him now that he knew his mom here would never ever leave without him. And if he went away he knew that she would come to find him. That was his conclusion to the fact that he was having less and less bad dreams

He is pretty in the sun or out of it, I don’t think he is not pretty at all.

He said in a statement that honestly had no need for words. He listened to her instructions as they headed towards their destination. He nodded his ears fully on her listening as they moved to the dark stump in the bright snow. He stepped up on it once She positioned the horse to be climbed on from the stump. He did as he was told and held onto some of his mane. He tried jumping but he didn’t use his arms to pull up and he found he didn’t get very far that way. Embarrassed he tried again. This time he pulled up with his hands and he felt the woman’s helpful boost as he got his leg clumsily around the large beast.

Wow!! I am high up! This is great!

He said with enthusiasm. Oh this was perfect for him, he loved it. Getting down? Never! He would be on this horse for the rest of his life… or so he thought!

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread