Carefree habits
[html]

<style type="text/css">
#marschristmas {width:410px; background-color:#48342b; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /mars1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px; margin:auto;}
#marstext {padding:15px; padding-bottom:450px; font-family:; size: 1em; line-height:1.2em; text-align:justify; color:#c8b18c;}
#marstext i, #marstext b {color:#30599d;}</style>

ooc: Big Grin

The copper and snow pelted man had told him a name, Jensen O'Callaghan, with a funny accent that Mars had heard before, and he knew it as an Irish one. Mars liked the sound of the Irishman's voice, for it was unique in it's accented way. The American only had that American accent that was questionable in the first place. The man also told Mars that he was new. Mars himself was a new member as well. I'm pretty new here as well.. the man cooly spoke to the uniquely pelted man. Mars watched the man with his steel eyes, and listened when the man had told him that he had a follower, and then he would glance at Axel. Mars would look at the sheep himself and then smile lightly. Yeah, someone gave him to me one day, and he just kinda ended up being my little follower since then. the man spoke, shrugging his broad shoulders and looking back at the other man. His name is Axel. He's pretty nice...Please don't eat him, okay? the man asked, cocking his head and hoping that the man did not get any funny ideas about his sheep. Addison had given him the sheep, and he cherished the sheep very much since he had gotten it from the stranger who was now friend because of her gifts and niceness to him.

Jensen went on to tell Mars that it was weird to be tuning a guitar outside, as well as on the back of a horse. Mars had found the position of playing on the horse to be quite relaxing and if you had a good enough horse, you didn't really need to control where the steed went. It was harder to play while the horse was trotting, and impossible while galloping, but when the equine walked, it was quite easy. The only other thing he needed to worry about was keeping his balance, because once he lost his balance, there was no way he'd be able to catch himself without breaking the guitar. Breaking the guitar would be the last thing that Mars would ever want in the entire world. He loved his guitar, and you could tell by the way it was so welly taken care of by the man. There was never dust on it, and it was always so white and beautiful. He made sure. Thanks. It's actually pretty relaxing. You can also get places while you play music too, so there's a bonus in riding while playing. the man spoke to the other, smiling lightly to him, an actor's smile that he put on his face plenty of times before. Knowing him would make you able to see through such a smile, because his genuine smiles were definitely different than the one he just let pass his lips.

You play anything, Jensen? Or are you one of the other ranks? the American asked the Irishman, spoken as the man let his fingers lightly strum the guitar, letting it be lower than both of their voices, but definitely still there, and making a beautiful melody.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
SSWM Word Count: 521
[/html]

Messages In This Thread