After all these years
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

so sorry for the wait. SSWM: 367

Gaël was a bit disappointed to see that the male could not see the change the male had made. If he truly still resented his father so much, he would have never made the journey here to come and speak to him. He emitted a soft sigh as he stood firm and tall against the tree. ”Oh I have changed. It just seems though you’re just as stubborn as you always were.” He crossed his arms and just stood there. The giant knew he would only make things worse if he tried to come any closer to the borders. He continued to listen as he spoke about his siblings moving on from the moment they had all shared before. He wondered if the brown male had seen his siblings since he returned to the Souls region. The male shook his head to correct his father. ”I have moved on from them. I’ve put the past behind me and don’t look back. I wonder if you have done the same.” The male tilted his head to the comment about Jefferson not know who he was. How could he not know that the giant wolf standing before him was his own son? He shook his head again, needing to fill him in once more. ”I am your son, Gaël morte dre Soul.”

Once again that question of what Gaël was doing here came back up. He could not believe how blind his father seemed to be. He watched as Jefferson extended his talons. Now there was no need for him to get so worked up over this. He sighed and flicked his tail back and forth. ”Is it really not that obvious to you on what I am doing here? I came here to see you.” He paused to let his reasoning sink in with the male before he continued. ”I have not come here to fight with you. I came to talk.” He said nothing more after that. He was sure the brown male would understand him clearly. The male continued to flick his tail back and forth as he waited for his father’s response to his reasoning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread