[M] Dance with me, darling.
[html]He watched every move that she made, every breath that she took the male watched with his shadowed blue eyes. Her body was reacting with the chilly temp of the water, her body was wonderful, and he should just throw her down right here and have his way with her. The male watched her move to the beach. With a smile upon his face the male sunk down into his knees crawling towards her with a smile. He licked his lips looking at her with a mad look, a look of hunger. It was only the most primal look in his eyes. He took a hand moving it be hide her back pulling him into her. ”God Bunny. I want to be with you. “ Well it was more like I want you, but putting the with in there did not sound as bad. ”Be with me? Be a part of me?” He wanted her to feel like she was the only thing he wanted, when in related it was far, far from the truth, he wanted her to be his main female that he ran to, but he would have many, hundreds that he would turn to for the one night of fun type of deal. Pulling her into him he pressed his chest up against her, as he kissed at her neck, while his hand moved to rub her back. [/html]

Messages In This Thread