This one's for you
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 242 OOC: For some reason this took me quite awhile to get up, I kept getting sooo distracted lol.

In Character

He chewed happily on the meal that the woman had given him, savoring each bit. He wanted to cram all of the meat in his mouth, but he knew that wouldn’t end well and he had to exercise his restraint. He barely noticed her bristle at the word of trespassers.

Don’t worry, I think the longer we are here the better things get.

He said quietly. He loved other wolves, but with winter only half through and the food being rare, he was getting to the point where he wasn’t sure how to react to a new face anymore, though food in his belly tended to help him and keep his calm.

As she explained about her reason for being here, Shaw perked up a bit. He was good about helping pick out houses, for the most part. He’d restored most f them as well. He smiled at her interest in a house already and pictured which one it was.

I see, well if you want I can help you search, just in case that house is not what you want. I need to repay you for this delicious meal anyhow.

Shawchert offered. He didn’t believe in taking advantage of everything, he knew he had to gain the trust of the pack members rather than them trusting and respecting him automatically. His title was just that after all, if he didn’t take responsibility for what went on around his own pack.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread