Cramping my style
[html]

WC: 268

Denali watched as she caught the ball. He clapped his hands together in excitement when she caught it. He knew she would. It was because she was so good at just about everything. That was what he thought anyway, and playing ball was one of her best things… that was what his mind was telling him of course. Then she threw the ball back telling him he couldn’t throw it high at all. He grinned at the challenge.

I Betcha Ican throwit reallyhigh1!!

He said taking on the bet. He tried to catch the ball again but it slipped from his fingers and fell again. He rolled his eyes at his failure and grabbed the ball before it could get too far away from him. He turned back to Artemis and this time forced himself to focus on throwing as high as he could, and then the ball was in the air before he knew it and it was so very high. It soared through the air like a bird, but … it was not headed at Artemis at all. In fact it slammed onto the side of the mansion wall and fell to the porch roof where the snow greedily clung to it. Aw man! That wasn’t cool at all.

AwArtie, I’msorry!

His mind was in a fizzle from what little concentration he put into throwing the ball so he wasn’t thinking of going up to the porch roof to retrieve it. He just stood with his eyes on the roof where the ball had landed… now they couldn’t have fun at all… stupid ball… stupid snow

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread