The Good That Won't Come Out
[html]

End soon? :3

He wasn't sure what to say to the large male before him. He kept quiet, watching the other two interact and chewing on a piece of meat, jaw working in steady motion. The deer was good, very good. He would have to work on hunting deer himself in the next few weeks. Gideon wanted to become higher in the pack and hoped to achieve the Jager or Jager Fuhrer rank eventually, maybe permanently. He enjoyed fishing and providing food for the pack.

Saluce asked about his children and he swallowed the piece of gristle that he had been working on. His ear flicked back in a small reaction to the word "adopted", as he considered them his children whether they were adopted or not, but he answered the question. "Melee and Range are doing well. Growing up too fast, I think...but I think they'll both become adults who will contribute a lot to the pack. Speaking of them, though, I should probably get back." His out, perhaps. Saluce could remain to speak to Nayru if he wanted to.

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread