Frozen Inside And Out
[html]
ooc: sorry about the wait again. <_<;

Her new packmate told Xion that she didn't know much about all the weird things here either. The tattooed girl shrugged, and once again cast her eyes over the place. Something shined and caught her eye; she reached down to pick it up and found that it was some sort of object that reflected images back. She didn't know that Selene had just recently been using the mirror--its glimmer intrigued her, as did the cracked reflection of her face that she saw in it. A childish excitement came over Xion, and she turned to the other white wolfess, holding out the mirror. "Look, I can see my reflection in this...kind of. It's all messed up, though." Xion was almost completely ignorant to human items and technology, and it showed.

"Selene," she repeated upon learning the other female's name. "How long have you been here, in Anathema?" The girl was eager to learn about this place and she was going to ask anyone she could for information. Alaki had told her some things, but she wanted to know more. And she wanted friends, too; others who she could connect with and talk to. She hadn't known many other wolves before, even in Phoenix Valley. Most of the others that she had encountered there were friends of her mother's and much older than she herself was. It would be good to have her own friends.

<style type="text/css">
.Xion b {font-weight:normal; color:#2f8a26; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Xionooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.Xion p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Xion {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#d6d6d6; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread