Music is my Life
[html]

No worries! <3 WC: 388

Her features fell a bit as her golden eyes watched the boy put his instrument down; she'd hoped he wouldn't stop. Sage wouldn't hold it against the stranger, though, because she did, after all, interrupt his song with her words. It was okay, though, because the petite girl was sure she could get him to play again. The smile returned fully to her lips as the handsome young man replied to her compliment.

”Umm, thank you miss.” he said, his voice kind and words simple.

"You're quite welcome! I do hope you'll play again..." she said, her tones fluid and dreamy. Unconsciously, her lashes fluttered a bit as a small hand reached out to touch his shoulder gently, briefly.

The man introduced his name as Gaël, bearing some strange surname the Lykoi girl hadn't heard of before. It sounded foreign, maybe French, but really she didn't know. Either way, he was intriguing and Sage was pleasantly interested.

"Quite the pleasure to meet you, Gaël." her reply was honest, and she bowed her head lightly as she spoke.

”So tell me fair maiden, what brings you out here this evening other than my music?” he asked in a friendly manner, his attractive blue-green gaze meeting her yellow one.

Truthfully, Sage had no reason for being here other than the music. Her feet had been wandering as usual, and they had led her to such a beautiful sound that she just had to follow it. The Lykoi girl never really knew where she was going on any given day-- unless she had made prior plans--, but she was still happily surprised whenever exciting opportunities like this presented themselves.

"Well, sir, I can't honestly say it was anything other than your music." the purity in her pretty, calm voice was as clear as the smile which had once again spread across her face.

"What about you, Gaël? Do you often come out here to play? I might have to wander out this way more frequently, if you do..." she grinned as she spoke, her words trailing off melodically, her yellow eyes turning vaguely towards the forest, scanning it briefly; she thought she'd seen something, briefly. It must have just been a squirrel, because she did not see it again, and so shrugged it off and turned her head back to watch the handsome man with her sideways gaze.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread