M - Step Up, Ghetto Blaster
[html]
Out of Character

3+ Hah. Cotl? Not interested in Talitha? Perish the thought!

In Character

For a moment, she worried he wouldn't pull out of the sour mood she had put him in, but sure enough his frown was replaced with the roguish grin she had become accustomed to. Elation fell in, the smile remaining on her own muzzle; naturally, she had found one thing to cheer up Cotl van Ulrich. Flattery and sex appeal. Her fingers danced over the words inked into his leg, taking steps toward his hip with each word that came from his mouth. "You certainly manage that," she mumbled, bumping her nose into the fur at his neck.

The growl that escaped the German Imaginifer sent a subtle shiver down the spine of the de le Poer princess that was extended by the nip given to her collar bone. Another giggle escaped her, turning her face into his hand as it went to her water-soaked curls. He filled the silence with some nonsense about towels, bringing the giggle to a full-blown laugh. "I don' need a towel. Y' can dry me off, hmm?" One of the crimson Massacre eyes winked at the ginger male, pressing on with flirtation.

It hadn't occurred to her that he was unfamiliar with her in such a state of insobriety, but his question seemed to allude to the possibility. Yes she had drank a lot, and yes she did always drink quite a bit, but she didn't really keep track. Talitha drank as much as she felt necessary, and stopped when her heart felt freer. The smile slipped into a dull grin, hands pulling from his body as she thought of a response. "Yes, I...suppose. D'es it really matter, Cotl? Ain' like I wanna talk righ' now, y'know." She thought she'd been so clear with her current desire, but obviously that was the wrong way to think. Unless he wasn't interested.

The possibility hit her like a heavy rock and her shoulders slumped into the water.

TABLE BY KITTY. CODING BY SIE.

<style>
.Talitha-kTable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Talitha-kTable b {color:#161514;}
.Talitha-kTable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Talitha-kTable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#161514; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Talitha-kTable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Talitha-kTable {background-color:#ab9e8e; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/4826/talitha.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; } </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread