[M]Shatter my heart
ooc: I am so so so sorry for the wait. I think almost every computer I touched last month crashed on me...

Anya sighed as his weight covered her, a comforting weight that told her she was in safe hands, though she had never done this before. Nay, she had never experienced the rush of pleasure and contentment that she had been told came from the coupling, and Anya trembled slightly. From fear, though she claimed to enjoy experiencing the unknown. Which she did, of course. Why else would she speak such words at anytime, unless they were in some way true? But she had also seen the pain that came from couplings, and that was the underlying cause of the fear that made her tremble.

"I want to feel like someone actually wants me..." The words were spoken quietly, on the whisper of a sigh caught by the wind and whipped so fast away from her mouth that she doubted the male above her could have possibly heard the heartfelt words. Her heart stung at the flashing memories, of deaths far too gone for her to do anything about. The past didn't keep the memories from hurting though.

She nodded to let him know that she was ready, ready for what he wanted to show her. Nervousness pounded through her, along with the rush of excitement that released more of her scent into the chilly air, the wind whipping it around the two of them. Anya breathed deep, almost bracing herself, and caught a whiff of his arousal...but she wasn't entirely sure what that was, so she mentally shrugged as she turned her head and made to lick lightly at his muzzle. He was the first male besides Aro and Ty that had bothered to check if she was alright, bothered to give a d@mn about how she felt.

A rush of warmth filled her at that realization, and she felt grateful to him for his actions. For the way he acted towards her, although they had only just met.

Messages In This Thread