[M] SNAP!!
J'adore rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, 'I'm Spanish, I was born into the heat', he murmered, almost calling Alaki an idiot. He shook his head. His mind rolling back to the fact that a few seconds ago he was on pack lands, 'As I told Liev, I did not know I was on packlands...' It was the truth, as far as he knew it was a recently established pack, he didn't mean harm. Alaki flashed anger as J'adore mentioned his necklace. J'adore frowned, not realising the attachment between Alaki and 'Jay's' necklace had most porbably caused a larger rift between the two males. The Spaniard had promised his half-mate he wouldn't fight, but it seemed as if his promise was failing him now. 'Yes' he said slowly, 'I found it after our fight, the cord had snapped and it took it to mend it. I had no idea this was your pack, if I had I would have brought it with me'. Again he was being sincere, Alaki had never specified his pack and J'adore wasn't to have known. If Alaki would allow him, and perhaps Liev and himself, to leave the Anatheman grounds he would glady take them to his hut and return his charm. 'Liev tell him' he turned to Liev with a serious face, turning to Alaki he spoke again, 'Come with me. Liev will come to. It'll be two against one...' He meant to say 'If worst comes to worst', but decided it was tempting fate. 'I promise' he tried again, if what he said before didn't change his mind, he was sure Alaki would attack in the next few seconds.

Messages In This Thread