tidal wave gonna cover me
[html]

Toklo remained silent again, apparently deep in thought. Xeris wondered what it was that he could be thinking about; whatever it was, it seemed to be affecting him outwardly, as his face was tensed with anxiety. She felt a little sorry for him. Before, she had just dismissed him as stubborn for not changing his stance on himself and his possible worth to a pack, but perhaps something really had happened, something debilitating. After her own debilitating experience just recently, Xeris had also gone through a change in her behavior. Maybe Toklo just needed some cheering up.

When the loner responded that he'd already said his name, Xeris gave him a little smile and shook her head in return. "No, I mean your family name. You must have someone out there, some kind of family that would still love you even after whatever it is you've done." She was fully aware that this could very well be a dangerous path to take with him, but she wanted to try and build his confidence. If he could see, maybe, that it was possible for someone to care about him, then maybe he would loosen up a little and think higher of himself.

<style type="text/css">
.xerrtss b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xerrtss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xerrtss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xerrtss {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6E6E6E; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/k3kw3m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#171717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread