One of These Days.
[html]

haha, my muse isnt that good today! my eyes are bothering me! probably becuase I have been sittin here staring at the computer screen forever! lmbo.
oh and sorry its kind of hard to read where he talks.!

He smiled, glad to hear that she was doing well. She seemed to settle down a bit because of his posture and he was glad he had made that choice slouch. He watched as she looked at the cloud. He smiled, she saw the shape too. She seemed to look at him questioningly, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her questioning look. It was his size, he didn't mind her wondering how he had grown so big, he didn't mind that he was different. Everyone was different in their own way, and seeing these differences in others is what calmed him about his own.

He smiled, "Yes, its always good to have a home. I have not been here long either, about a month maybe and I can't ever see myself wanting to leave at this point." He smiled, so far he like Jace she was a nice wolf and he could see them being good freinds in the future. "It's always nice to have more wolves around too." He smiled at her, looking into her eyes, his golden eyes boaring into hers.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread