[P] Pride vs. Prejudice
[html]

OOC: Post of failness. I was running out of muse when I wrote this, sorry. Tongue

Slade could now officially say that he had met someone new that day, but unfortunately, the meeting got off to a rocky start. He had been minding his own business, doing nothing but minding his own business, mostly unaware of his surroundings. The next thing he knew he felt a heavy weight on his tail, and he let out a small yelp as he whipped around. Fortunately his tail wasn't throbbing, though it wasn’t quite feeling good. Wondering how someone hadn't noticed a brown-colored coyote against a starkly white background, Slade tilted his neck to see who he was facing.

The tail-stepper was, of course, a Luperci in his Optime form. He was mostly brown in color, with a black face and multicolored eyes. He was tall and muscled, and was one of the few Luperci Slade had seen who wore clothing. Appearance was generally irrelevant, of course, as Slade had been instantly put in a sour mood. "Hey, um, did you happen to notice my tail?" he asked, with a flat tone. The newcomer smelled local, so Slade had to try to be less on the harsh side, despite the grudge he had already gotten.

<style type="text/css">
.sladefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacdd6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000f3d; }
.sladefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; text-align:center;}
.sladefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sladefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#527d96; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... slade1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bacdd6; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sladefreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #527d96; margin:0 auto;}
.sladefreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #527d96; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread