Sand between my toes
[html]

Ren was about to speak but before she could even take a breath an eagle had flown down and settled itself on the males shoulder. She atared in awe for a moment before glancing away, not wanting to be rude. She readjusted her gaze on the wolf. "Well, I guess you could say that I would help try and prevent war as best as possible, though you can never really prevent whats meant to happen." She offered the wolf a gentle smile, she knew what was in wait should the conflict between Inferni and Pheonix Valley grow again, but for some reason, especially in recent events, the thought didnt scare her. It instead excited her. Though she wasnt quite ready to admit all that just yet. The large bird caught her eye again "That is a very lovely bird. Does it belong to you?" She wasnt sure of the birds gender so, instead of making a serious idiot of herself she waited to comment on anything near it.

The great avian seemed to be eyeing her, she didnt mind. If the bird belonged to the male then, like any part of the pack, it would try to protect the wolf. In a gesture of respect and kindness, she bowed alittle to the bird, showing that she meant no harm to the one named Niro "Hello to you as well." she spoke kindly to the bird. Ren remembered seeing statues in egypt the closely resembled the falcon, they must have been something or serious worth to the humans. To the wolves though, they made good companions, she knew of a few wolves that had been paired with such animals.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread