One of These Days.
[html]

fail post! hey do you think I should make him luperci in the other post, after Jace bit him?

He nodded, understanding, "It must not have been easy hunting on a white area. Luckly for me though the grass was usually a golden color so I blended in almost perfectly. In the areas that were green however I had to rely on my speed. I believe that here I am going to have to teach myself to hunt a different way too." He watched her gently, avoiding her eyes still. He had decided to not look into them no matter how badly she wanted him too. Which he guessed she really wouldn't want.

He cocked his head as he once again looked at the sky, "Then I guess I should get prepared if you believe it will be worse than I think." He smiled, trusting her belive in the weather. She seemed to show a bit of worry, Ookami didn't believe it was for herself, he thought she was worried for the other members of the pack. He studied her. She seemed to be a giving wolf that would certanily be out patrolling for hurt or lost people in the middle of a devistating storm. He smiled, they would get along perfectly.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread