Breaking the Nerves
[html]

The next question was brought out and Phones calmed himself. He felt like he was worrying over nothing but the paranoia that controlled him was unbearable at times. He felt that if he also joined a pack that it would help him with some of the trust issues that he was feeling, and he would improve a lot socially as well. He fled at the very voice of another, and the situation he was placed in now was not like what he was used to at all.

"I ran away from home," he responded. "I couldn't handle being b-beat anymore," the verbal abuse got worse as the ones that picked on him got older along with him. They began to learn that they didn't have to pick on him with just taunts, they could use their bodies as a whole to try and irritate him. His family didn't want to say anything because it was usually him that was blamed for it, since there was always one that took it too far and got hurt themselves. One time Phones dodged an attack and the one who attacked him got a scrape on his face because of it. Phones meant no harm but because the wound was there, and these wolves were relentless, he had no choice but to take the blame. "I-I didn't do anything to them, but because of this," he looked to his leg, "I was different, that was enough for them," his head lowered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread