wandering
[html]

WC: 544

The girl was happy to see that the man did not refuse her offer; instead, he gladly took the joint from between her fingers and took heavy, appreciative puffs. Sage wished to see that more often. Most of the time, when she offered to share, her company was not so eager. She listened with a warm, pleasant smile as the dark male briefly explained the story about his ear.

"Picture the biggest, furriest, meanest son of a bitch you've ever seen, now make him bigger....that's how I got clipped here, and as for the necklace, thanks...I haven't seen any in this part of the forest and was beginning to wonder if my traps would be of any use." the man said before taking a drag.

The girl gave a gentle laugh as he regaled his stories eagerly, her head tilted unconsciously to one side, those yellow eyes searching for his of the same color.

"That's a frightening story, love..." she said casually, gently flicking a wavy lock of brown from her face. "But I'm sure your traps will be useful. You might want to try Occasus Promontorium; there are plenty of rabbits there, so there might be plenty of birds, too." she offered with a smile and a nod in the general direction of the peak, trying to be helpful.

The girl did not approve of hunting simply for decoration, but as long as the meat was eaten and the animals parts were all used, she did not object. Either way, though, she wouldn't be able to control this stranger no matter what he did.

He was interesting-- a foreigner no doubt-- and she was thankful to be meeting someone, for once, who wasn't in her family. That wasn't to say, however, that she didn't enjoy their company; but she felt the need to diversify. After all, she couldn't flirt with her relatives, wasn't that right? The girl embarrassingly recalled her harmless attraction towards Gabriel, before knowing that the Aquila was her uncle. Even still, she thought him terribly handsome, though she might not admit it.

The stranger's voice snapped the girl out of her foggy thoughts and back to reality for a moment.

"My name is Varice, and if I'm not mistaken, you’re from the Lykoi part of the clan?" he asked kindly with his own grin.

Large chocolate ears twitched with interest, a small smile flickering over her face as he spoke again.He introduced himself now as Varice; a name she'd never heard. The girl paused momentarily to watch as his eyes roamed her body. Sage took this opportunity to bring her body closer to his, taking the joint in one petite hand and bringing it to her lips happily. With a drag from the spliff, she outstretched her other hand in the space between him, her hand held loosely but gracefully, her palm facing down.

"You are not mistaken, sir," she said with cheery and nearly seductive tones, always happy to be recognized by her precious Lykoi blood. The splash of red on her nose could not be mistaken. "My name is Sage River Lykoi; as I believe you've met her, Kaena is my grandmother. I am ever so pleased to meet you." After a brief pause, she added, "What has brought you to Inferni, handsome stranger?"

She wondered vaguely how the man had found this place; it wasn't often that strangers showed up here, out of the blue, willing to protect this land that they knew nothing about. But there was one such man standing before her, and the Lykoi woman was intrigued.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread