Say it if it's worth saving me
[html]

Can we make this one short and sweet? I need to get a few more Gideon threads going and it'd help anyway if you're going to drop Layla still <333

He didn't know anything about caring for a horse, and trusted her judgment on that. Gideon had no need for a beast to carry him around the lands, not when he had his own two feet. It could be useful during hunting, to be higher up in the air (perhaps when using a bow and arrow), but what if the horse tripped or didn't want to do what the rider told it to? He wasn't sure.

"Well, then, you'll stay here with us! It can get pretty lonely here with just me and the pups, especially with them going to bed so early some nights..it'd be great to have you around" He had always loved talking to Layla and doing activities with her. His tail wagged behind him, a grin crossing his muzzle. "I'll hear none of that; our home is your home!"

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread