his voice on the wind
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: Short post is short D: WC:391

Fallen listened to hear for Rendall's answer, but she soon went silent. Fallen's eyes flicked at her with slightly curiosity, but they soon flicked towards the sky as snow gently started to come down. He put out a large hand, and felt the fine ice crystals hitting his hands. He closed his eyes gently as the snow particles fell upon his face. The cold felt good as it seeped into his skin, but he soon opened his eye and looked at Rendall. She talked of finding clothes, and he listened calmly. He watched as she looked away, and blushed, Twice. He blinked, and slightly tilted his head as he slipped his hands into his pockets calmly. He watched here with light interested as she continued to blush. What type of clothing he wondered? Normal? Or... Other? He knew normal clothes stores, and he soon said casually,

"Miss Rendall, there happens to be a clothes store quite close by. It has vines growing all over, and you can see chipping black paint. I think it says, "Gar Clothes" Although, I am unsure... I am most likely wrong..."

He watched her with his single teal eye carefully, and he fixed his bangs slightly, so they were perfectly covering his ugly blemish. He gave a small smile, a very rare thing, but it soon disappeared. He sighed to himself, but his ears soon perked as Rendall began to speak again. The Valley, Phoenix Vally, was a pack. Hm. It sounded nice enough, although, he was staying with Cercatori, he was the art's type.

"Yes... It's a nice place... Has a nice forest with much herbs... Large town. Kind artists. I hope I can get my violin soon, they have many types of arts there... Hmm, who is your friend?"

He actually gave a true, warm smile, large and happy. His eyes slightly narrowed in a fond way when he truly smiled, but it soon faded lightly into nothingness. Once she stopped speaking, his eyes wandered easily around the area. The fine dark blue ocean of salty water, and then the destroyed buildings that was once a great city. It was a place in which all the wolves could find supplies that they needed. The seagulls cawed above, some holding fish as the light snow fell down easily upon their heads.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread