Cramping my style
[html]

WC: 159 OOC: I sorry for keeping this waiting… I was all “BLEEEHHH” Sad

He did not protest as she moved her way through the snow up to the porch where she found her way onto the roof… Denali couldn’t do that… he couldn’t even touch the roof from the railing. He watched in awe as Artemis scoured the roof until she yelled that she found it. He wagged his tail as she held it up, then she wondered out loud, and Denali did the same in his head. His eyes were not able to focus right but he could still see her move higher. Wow she was the bravest of the most brave wolves! Denali thought.

Wow! How’s it look from up there?

He asked, he was starting to move forward so that he too could try to get onto the roof. It was so high though… and he was so short, but right now doubt meant nothing to him. He was a super wolf, Nuki made sure of that much!

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread