Come as you are
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

Colibri was a ghost compared to what she had been before. She looked tired, and it was showing. Coli's ears flickered as a pack named Twilight Vale was mentioned. She had visited a few pack lands already, but had yet to visit this particular pack. Quite fitting that a member came to her instead, saving her the walk. She was caught off guard when the male mentioned her 'un-canny' looks, and a sincere smile appeared on her lips before she could stop it. As a youth she had hated her coloration because of the rejection she received from her mother by lacking the general wolf appearance, but she had overcome it quite quickly by realizing that her mother had been a shallow fool.

" Thank you, I suppose I was forgotten when the colors were chosen for my litter." That might be true. Hanna was granted with bi-colored orbs, but the rest of her siblings she barely remembered as she had not seen them since she was a couple of months old. Now she was five and starting to feel like an old hag. If there were any in the pack that had lost touch with someone was not something she knew of. Both Colibri and Cercelee had barely been in the Bleeding Souls lands for more than a small week before the flames went wild. Slay had come from no where and had not been touched by the tragedy as far as she was aware of. Mew too had come from another direction she believed. Susquehanna was the only one she believed.

" The Dahlia de Mai pack is quite fresh and so are its members. Few came from the burning lands. My co-leader and I had barely been in the lands for a week before the fire started, so I personally have not suffered any losses as I know of. Susquehanna, my sister is more unfortunate, but I dont know her social network." Colibri had missed out on so much. She did not mention that she had once lived in Clouded Tears years before. Surely there were still old aquaintants she did not know of, but she avoided the thought. " Do you have track of where Storm and Clouded Tears members went?" Almost a random question, but Storm had been her pack, even for just a week, and Laruku was still close to her heart. Always would be.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread