Hvgesvi Nv Hia Galohisdi
J'adore nodded, 'I try to come when I can, but with some days I am in Cercatori Valinta', he smiled softly, there were three Gata Hineyu's anyhow.

His tongue slipped round the words with little trouble, till the final words. He still said it well, but his speech froze every second or two too consider what went next. He ended with a embarrassed smile and the lowering of his ears. 'Okay?' he inquired anxiously; if he had to grade himself he'd give him 8/10. But of course it was Ralla's decision whether he did well or not.

Ralla asked whether he wanted to move on, he promptly repeated some of the vowels, only the few he aced and nodded, 'I think I'm ready'. Again it was her decision, but she had asked him his opinion. He hadn't repeated the one he had stumbled on, hopefully Ralla would not pick up on that. Maybe she would, she was a good teacher and didn’t speak to him like a child. When he was a pup he was treated like an idiot in lessons, despite that fact he was way smarter than some of the others. He wasn’t a nerd though, he was quite cool in his opinion.

Messages In This Thread