Chasing Flight
Quote:ooc: That's alright Smile Oh, and thanks for joining! :3

She halted, ears held erect from the sounds of an approaching wolf. She stood ears perked and tail lifted in a semi aggressive fashion. She spun her gaze toward the male wolf as he spoke, she waited quietly for him to finish, then stood in silence only a few seconds studying him for any signs of a threat.

He seemed harmless, and so she sighed and then spoke. “I’m not being chased.” She stated slightly harsh, “I was doing the chasing.”

She lifted her gaze up to the sky once more while she tested her weight again on her hind leg, “I was fallowing a hawk,” she began again, eyes falling from the sky to land upon the male wolf. “Who are you?” She asked lightening her voice in attempt to sound friendlier then she had sounded earlier.

She watched the wolf for any signs of a sudden attack, while also at the same time glancing at her hind leg as she moved it carefully about to get it back in its proper place. She sighed eyes both on the wolf before her and on her aching hind paw. Her paw would be fine once she rested from her run, but she would not allow her guard to go down until she was a hundred percent sure that the brute before her meant her no harm only current companionship.

Messages In This Thread