Being me just isn't working
[html]

WC: 307 OOC: Omg i'm so horribly sorry, how i missed this I have no idea!!! <3!!!! Also hopefully got his size right XD I know he's a big boy Tongue

Niro was shocked when the boy stood. He was taller than Niro had expected him to be, he would be as tall as himself in lupus form... if not taller, and he could see the boy was not nearly full grown. He could feel sympathy for the boy, as he’d once been in his shoes, though he’d been younger and it was his own father who had seen his own folly, but his father taught him how to be a good hunter, so now here Niro was in face of a young boy who’d just missed a good meal, and had been witnessed by Niro. He knew he was no father to the boy, though he didn’t know where his father would be, but being the huntsman he did feel an obligation to at least request helping the boy.

It is good to meet you Alder. Oh I know your brother, we are friends, he’s a good man. Where are your parents?

He was almost afraid to ask that question, though he knew it was none of his business, so he would butt out if Alder did not wish to give Niro this information. He looked him up and down, thinking. Alder could be a good hunter if he tried, and learned properly. Smiling he cleared his throat.

Would you like a few pointers? I’m sure I can help you. My first kill led me into a muddy ditch, that didn’t end too well in any case. The animal I was chasing stayed to laugh at me, so you at least get to see revenge on the rabbit getting away like it did.

Niro smiled… he talked to much, but that was his nature, he was a very talkative wolf, but he also was an informative one, mostly due to his sister. He’d have to blame all that on her.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread