[AW] Shattered Silence
[html]

OOC: By all means go for it. I feel evil. >Big Grin And again, apologies for the wait. My muse has been such fail as of late....

So maybe he was acting cocky and ignorant, and it made him no better than Jaden, but Slade had to give himself for acting friendly in the beginning. He hadn't started it, so if Jaden was going to make a fuss out of a mispronunciation, so be it. Slade still had a feeling that he should leave soon, before this got violent, but he decided to stick around just a little longer, to make sure that it wasn't just a short temper that made Jaden angry and that he wouldn't come back again.

Jaden rightfully seemed to think him inept, as he was obviously losing his patience. Fine. If it was enough to get Jaden far away from anything that had to do with Cercatori d'Arte, it was enough for Slade. He wondered if the rest of his packmates would respond negatively to Jaden's haughty behavior.

Slade should have taken a step back when Jaden spoke, wondering what the Optime could do next. Heck, if he felt like it, Jaden could probably whip out an arrow and stab Slade right there. It was stupid for the young coyote to try his luck, but right now he didn't really care. "Vigilante," he repeated, pronouncing the name right. "Doesn't change the fact that I haven't seen him."

<style type="text/css">
.sladefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacdd6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000f3d; }
.sladefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; text-align:center;}
.sladefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sladefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#527d96; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... slade1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bacdd6; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sladefreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #527d96; margin:0 auto;}
.sladefreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #527d96; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread