(M) Tie me to the bedpost(p)
[html]

wc
Out of Character- Back dated to the 31st

She smiled lost in her love for him. He was a master with words though he didn't even know. She smiled looking at him. Those eyes that lit with the lust. She loved the fact that he could take anything and turn it around. She nearly melted every time. Amaranth smiled loving his kiss loving his touch.

She moaned in pleasure of the sensation of him rubbing her arms and shoulder. She was in love, his touch was intoxicating. More so to the fact she was sore, and it eased her body to feel the relaxing touch. "What if I had wanted to be your slave?" She asked. she could see the grin on his face and she could see the joy he got in touching her. She got the same rush from him. She was a submissive girl in bed a domant woman in the eyes of others but when with him. She was puddy the he could play with. She was ok being puddy. She licked the under of his maw again and she nibbled what she could. It was lust it was love it was everything she thought she could never have. He took her for what she was not what she wasn't.

He was a prince and he had come and he had saved her like in the stories her mother use to read to her. "I love you I don't think I've ever told you enough." She said lightly.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread