Being me just isn't working
[html]

oh you know i dont mind Wink & yes, he's large!

Alder knew he was bigger then most, and the other wolf's eyes crossing his stature was something he was familiar with though it still did not leave him with a comforted feeling. Alder looked down until the other male spoke up. He gave a small and weak smile, knowing that he was lucky to be Haven's brother. Of course they shared no blood, but both had been brought up to believe that such a thing didn't matter. Love was stronger. Alder was glad that he had Haven to anchor himself to in this new place, he was able to show other he was a good wolf just by the association.

But at the question Alder's ears fell to the side. He could not hide the sorrow that had latched itself to his heart each time he thought of his past home. He was not over the move yet, nor the sorrow in his mother eyes. My mother lives in Crimson Dreams. He spoke, trying to smile at the notion of his mom, he loved her so dearly. Nothing would be said for his father, Alder didn't consider him to be much of a parent though he held no bitterness towards Gabriel.

If there was something that Alder could use, it was help. Of course he had been taught to stalk and pounce, but he had never had a formal lesson from any of the hunters in the Dreaming lands. He needed all the hints he could get. Though he was still feeling slightly uncomfortable Alder nodded at the male's offer, his stories helping him agree to it. The brown and black male was not a talker and he liked when he was able to simply listen to another who had a lot to say. He finally gave a full smile, feeling that Niro was genuine in his offer to help him. I'd appreciate that. Alder replied, ready for the lesson to begin.

<style type="text/css">
.alderjan07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #30281e; }
.alderjan07-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e463b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d4c6a1; text-align:left;}
.alderjan07 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderjan07 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d4c6a1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jan07a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a6a54; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e463b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d4c6a1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderjan07-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #efeadb; margin:0 auto;}
.alderjan07-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ded7bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread