Let me bring you down into my world
[html]

--

Pale ears quietly shifted at the unexpected sound roaring through the tunnels fuelled by what seemed to him to be endless echoes. Muzzle slowly turned to the cave’s innards as he was seated by the ground’s open mouth. Winter continued to live and pulse outside there. Trails from the blizzard were still apparent everywhere a trained eye gazed. The young soul did not adore the thought of company of any nature at the moment. Well, not true, but he was not interested in interacting with a nameless woman. No, he wanted to slide out into the white dimension and find a forlorn cabin and make a fire. Sadly, he had not even received an opportunity to visit the shed to see if it still even existed.

The male’s muscular form turned and treaded into the darkness, stepping away from the natural daylight in quiet obedience to the woman that had called for him. The young Lykoi prince was curious, of course, for this could mean anything between heaven and earth. The youth was not doing the process of integration very well, for he lacked genuine effort. Ending up in the meeting area, dark sunset eyes found the equally pale creature and asked their silent question: why had she summoned him here? His golden form approached with laid back caution, and he tilted his head just slightly as his voice gave voice to his eyes. ”What is it?”

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread