Let The Water Fill our Lungs,
'Why' he questioned, turning to her and giving a plain smile. His eyes flickered to her hand, she was reaching for the blade! 'Hope your no thinking of fighting me. Not maliciously anyhow...' He spoke lightly, his stance not opposing or showing any signs of hate. He considered his next words, 'If you want to fight, I'd be happy to engage in a friendly'. He didn't want to fight because of hate, but if the female wanted to fight friendily, he would be happy to oblige.

The female was pretty, showing much more exotic tones to her pelt than Valinta's rather plain black and cream. He eyed her blade, tihnking that maybe it would be a good idea to find himself a weapon. Hunting knifes were okay, but they lacked the elegance of a good sword. Maybe a rapier. He favoured it's weight and swiftness over the thick swords. Katanas were good as well, but he still loved the beauty of the rapier.

'I don't want to cause a problem betweens packs you see' he explained, But sparing would be accepted'. It would be a shame to ruin AniWaya's neutrality, he would be happy to spar though. The fight would be a little unfair seeing at it was a blade against two hunting knifes.

'My name is J'adore Austral' he said, noticing he hadn't mentioned his title yet.

Messages In This Thread