Snowstorm Thread - Round up the Pack
[html]

What a time for me to go Scarce. :/ I'm posting, but this and my house thread will be the only two I actually post in. No one actually has to reply to this, but hey, I posted. :/

Of course, everyone else and their dog were home. Sky was nowhere to be seen. She'd gone out earlier, without any given reason, and that was just an hour before the storm could be sensed so vividly. Now, with the weather kicking into dangerous areas, the hybrid had decided to turn back and go home. Whatever she had been doing outside the town was lost to her, and now, in her big and bad secui form, girl was sprinting like a devil through thick snow and blistering winds. It didn't take her long to get home from where she'd been, and now, she was left to wonder why the fuck Shawchert, her darling boyfriend, had so many guests over. Of course, girl didn't really think her house was -that- strong, but apparently....

Wolfdog shot up the back stairs, and into the house with no real time to spare, barely a tiny gust of wind getting into the back stone room. With a sigh, she awkwardly leaned against the door on her back legs, pausing to catch her breath and warm up. Her ears caught so many voices... her house had been invaded! Jesus Christ, Shawchert, you'd better have a damn good reason for this. She paused, looking around. ....where's Casper!? Grimacing, she took a moment to change back into her optime form, glancing around worriedly. Her fur was damp, and after a quick grab at the nearest house-coat (one she'd found for Shaw, actually) Sky was on her way into the main part of the house.

Greeting her was a crowd, one that was quickly growing in number. She saw... Skye, Val, Mars, Fallen, Bangle, and a few others she couldn't name. All of them were packed into her livingrooom and hallway, happy to be inside and out of the cold, much to Sky's dismay. Then, as soon as she'd decided it couldn't get much worse, Orin came tumbling in, and Shaw's voice was nearby her, telling her to get inside. Brown wolfdog glanced over, ears perking. Was he staying out there alone? Idiot.

Like sheep, the rest of the pack that had made it in huddled together, trying to make sense of the situation. Sky's ear flicked once, twice, then she moved to the staircase and stood half-way up, facing the crowd. She didn't look overly impressed, but hell be it she let people make a mess of her house, even in an emergency. Besides, they needed to know where to go, and what they could use and have in here. Clearing her throat, ears pinned back and eyes closed, Sky got ready for what would be a horrible shock to her own nerves; public address. Ick.

"Oi! Owner of the house has something important to tell you lot. Mind paying me some attention for a second?" Sky's voice rang out, loud and clear, over the humming bustle of the crowd, and she stood, waited a second, then crossed her arms over her chest. "You can get back to your fluttering worries later. Unless you want the storm in here being worse than outside, I should tell you all what's off-limits in this place." She glanced over at her higher-ranked friend, Skye, in hopes of approval for her little rules. "I don't know what our beloved leader has in mind, but for the time being, you're obviously stuck here. I don't want the tight space to cause a riot, and I don't want anyone feeling that they have to leave for any reason yet."

She paused, and to her sound satisfaction, the clop-clop of Casper's lazy hooves were heard upstairs, coming over to check things out now that his 'mum' was home to keep him safe. This brought a tiny smile to her lips as she continued. "Don't enter any closed doors; they're kept closed for a reason. If anyone has any injuries, I have a med kit in my room, so come to me and I can tend to you. Please, there's plenty of room in the living-room, to the east side of the house, so make your way into there, and please don't touch anything on the shelves." Now her nerves were starting to show a bit. "Settle in there, please, no one stay in your secui forms; they take up too much room. If anyone needs clothes to feel comfortable, come see me, I have plenty." She glanced down at Skye again, grimaced, then coughed. "One last thing, don't hurt or eat the goat. He's not food, and anyone caught trying to make him such will be sent to the back room until Shawchert comes back." Pouting, she waved herself off, and sat down on the stairs, letting Skye and Bangle take over if they needed to.

<style type="text/css">
.skyfreebeezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbabc6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.skyfreebeezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; text-align:right;}
.skyfreebeezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyfreebeezz {margin:0 auto; width:391px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... beez01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyfreebeezz-border1 {width:393px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.skyfreebeezz-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+915

[/html]

Messages In This Thread