Chasing Flight
Deirdre smirked wolf like while her tail swooshed behind her in a motion that made her look a little to devious. She sat up straight, chest held out a bit as she breathed with pride. Her ears were held up straight as she spoke of what the teaser should do to lure the rabbits out from their den and into the fangs of the other wolf.

“Well that’s simple, we scare the living day lights out of our prey,” She rose her head and sneered. “Whichever one of us does it does not matter; all we have to do is act like we mean to get into their hole.” She smiled, “We have to do the whole thing; digging, snarling, biting, clawing! All of it!”

She was getting excited, her hunger driving her mind to take great leaps into an imagination filled with her hunting for food. She was starved, the thought of hunting rabbits made her realize how long she really did go without food. She calmed down slightly from her over excitement, and sighed.

Her ears twitched slightly when Leon spoke, “Vadas?” She question, not actually forming the word into a question to be answered. She tilted her head slightly, her ears twitching to the sound of his voice. Her hunger was getting to her slightly, she seemed less like a stoic wolf and more like her normal self, but once she fed that stoic persona would return.

She sighed and shook her head, clearing her thought with wonder on what that word meant. She took a deep breath and glanced up at Leon.

“I believe you should do the catching, and I’ll scare them out of their hole.” She sighed, “My hunger is getting to me, and I don’t think I’ll be coherent enough to catch the buggers, but I can act mad enough to scare them to you.”

Her tail slightly thumped against the ground with her decision, and then she stood from where she had sat her nose lifted to the sky, sniffing for a scent. From the sky, it lowered to sniff and huff the scent of the ground. From this position, she eyed Leon.

“Well, are you going to help me sniff out these rabbits or not?” She asked walking into the woods, her ears perked up so she could hear any comments or words spoke from the male wolf.

Messages In This Thread