Chasing Flight
OOc: If you want me to change it, just let me know. ^^

By your whim Vadas.” The Timber called out and, with a grin, Leon bent his head to the ground and began sniffing. He walked off to Deirdre’s right, and wandered parallel of her.

He had to admit to himself, this female was pretty interesting. Her sudden change of attitude when food was the topic amused him greatly, almost making him laugh out right. But now was the time for hunting, and he focused his mind on his task.

After searching for a short time, Leon found the scent he was searching for and began to wander away from Deirdre, following it till he found a small hole near the roots of a pine tree. Searching the area, he found another hole, and double checked to make sure there were not any more exits. Then he sniffed the entrance to make sure there were actually rabbits inside. Satisfied, Leon turned his attention to his Vadas, only to find she was not beside him. 'Oops... I forgot to check back first...' He thought, berating himself.

"I think I found your dinner Deirdre!" Leon called out, not knowing where she was. He sat near the second entrance, looking at the tree the first was near. He figured she could not be too angry with him since he found the rabbits. So he sat, watching the rabbit hole now.

When she arrived, he would leave her to watch this one, than go to the smaller hole. He was more than ready to get the food and find a quiet place to settle for tonight. He only hoped his new female friend would be thinking the same.

Messages In This Thread