Creeping slow, it's okay to be afraid.
Quote:OOC~ Haha, well thank you. Smile and what! Really? Haha, I always thought my length was too little. Big Grin I just write, and you give me so much to work with so, haha. Sorry. Smile

She gazed up at the bi colored eyes of the other wolf, his name and the name of his child sketching their way within her memory. She sat with her tail thumping happily and carefree upon the ground.

Tailiesin… She said to herself, her gaze studied the male with curiosity, …what strange eyes. Those were her thoughts for the white wolf, there would have been more but before her mind could wonder to other questions his young son came playfully bounding to her side. The little wolf spoke, and her heart melted with his cuteness. His name Liam, she stated to herself as she listened to the young cub speak.

She did not ask herself what the little cub spoke of, for she knew it was not her business to poke about in a stranger’s life. She smiled down at the young cub as he nipped and wiggled about her. She took in a deep breath and exhaled her comfort in the presence of this little being. Giving in to the playfulness she saw with the cub, she lowered herself on all four, tucking her paws beneath her body she laid there.

Comfortable within her current position, she lifted her tail high enough to dangle before the young cub. She invited the little one to play, allowing him to play with her, to use her as a living chew toy. She did not mind, nor care.

Deirdre was so immersed in the joy of being in the company of such an innocent creature that she almost missed the question spoken to her by Tailiesin. Her gaze swiftly turned to the white wolf, though her gaze was now upon Liam’s father she still kept her offer as personal play thing opened, and dangled her tail where the cub could pounce and maw it.

“No, I do not.” She stated as gently as she could, and without allowing her sadness to overcome her. She sighed, “But I would have…” She stated quietly, her eyes for a moment leaving Tailiesin’s form to gaze warmly upon Liam. She returned her sights upon Tailiesin, and smiled up to him the best she could.

Messages In This Thread