Chasing Flight
OOc: Sorry for this being so short. ><

As Leon sat over the second hole, he kept his eyes glancing at the one by the tree roots. He assumed this one to be the main entrance, and the smaller one by the pine tree to be the escape hole, judging by the size differences. He heard Deirdre approaching him, and glanced up.

"I believe this is the entrance. And the exit is over by that small pine." Leon replied to her first question, indicating the tree by pointing with his snout. "I checked for the scent, and found that the occupants are here, and have been keeping an eye on the other hole. I'll head over now and you can begin digging your way in." He said, grinning at Deirdre. He got up and walked over to the tree, positioning himself over the hole, where the rabbits would not be able to see him till he grabbed them.

"On your go Vadas!" Leon said, focusing on his end. He crouched, putting his muzzle within inches of the hole, prepared to act quickly. "As I prepare to make my kill, I take this time to thank you for all you have done for me, and pray for your peaceful rest... Sudie." He offered to his ancestors, before silencing himself. He kept his ears opposite, one back, and one forward, so he could hear when Deirdre began and when the prey was coming.

Messages In This Thread