Heads Carolina, Tails California
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 379

He allowed for Addison to say all that she had to say. It gave Ouija time to think of the proper response. He wasn't really one for conflict. He was really trying to avoid those confrontation of words right now. Trying to think of what could diffuse things. But really he was coming up short. "I have opened myself to you. You are the one that has always rejected me. You refuse to even be near me now. I assumed you would be more comfortable in your own space. I understand and embrace my responsibilities and I will care for and support my pups. If you don't trust me to be close to you then I can't force it. I already gave you my word that I won't touch you without your permission. I can want you all I want but that won't matter if you continue to distance yourself from me." He spoke the words in a soft tone so that it wouldn't be confused for aggression. He was simply stating his side of things and nothing more.

He glanced up to the other male when Shaw had made himself known. He could understand how awkward all of this probably seemed. After all there was tension and discomfort in the air. A conversation was being held over a distance where Ouija seemed to not even being paying attention to who he was talking to since he was staring down at King instead. So he could understand anyone's hesitation to want to be called into the middle of this.

"Addison is carrying my pups and she wishes to live here." He gave the leader only the bare minimum of an explanation. There was no real need in involving the leader with their own personal squabble. Ouija was simply conflicted with exactly what it was that Addison wanted. With the way that she was acting he wouldn't be surprised if she blamed him for her condition and didn't even want the pups. This was probably the only place she could go since he was assuming that she was kicked out for carrying the pups of someone not in her pack. With how stand offish that she was being he would guess that she hadn't come here by her own choice.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread