[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

WC: 309

Her mouth fell open as he guessed right about her colors. What the hell? She looked at him with scrutiny. Was he really blind? How would he know her exact colors? Well, not exact. He didn’t know what pattern they formed, or which side was black, but he was pretty damn close.

Wha…Are you sure you’re blind?

Then his other question gave her some extent of understanding. He was ignorant to all other colors wolves possessed. He only knew of black and white. How the hell was this possible? If he could see at a time, how come he didn’t see the other colors around him? Why did he only know of black and white colors?

Sure there are. There are browns, blondes, which are a type of pale yellow, gray, which is a mixture of black and white, reds, blues and greens for those who like to dye their coats. The colors of the rainbow…

He took the bottle from her and drank a sip. He tore the bottle away from his lips and splashed some, while coughing and spluttering about. Yes, it did have that effect on those who did not expect it. When he recovered, he took another sip. This time he was more classy and casual about it.

When did you become blind, if you don’t mind me asking?

Now was the perfect time to pry Kemo of questions, and by the looks of her she had a lot to ask. She didn’t want to try to stand up because that would just make the dizziness worse, and especially if she were to start drinking on top of that. She stayed on her rock, and took the bottle from Kemo’s outstretched arm. Then she took a swig, wincing as the hard liquor went down her throat. The answer to his next question was easy.

Humans.

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.candy b {font-weight:bold; color:#00c4b2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#f79d00; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.candy i {font-weight:italic; color:#1fc600; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.candy {margin:0px auto; width:343px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/r2tg5l.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#ef1133; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread