Heads Carolina, Tails California
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 456 OOC: long post yay

In Character

Shaw was a very understanding man, and he was normally nice, but when his authority was questioned, it came down to making sure they knew. This WAS a pack after all and he WAS the leader, just as he had gotten angry at the two women who had argued over and over again about getting a punishment they thought they shouldn’t have gotten, he would have to let Ouija know he was the big guy here, and that even though he was very lenient on duties, and he had never expected anyone to do much more than a little extra. He was about to speak when Addison spoke first. He looked her way and gave her a pleasant smile, though he was still angry with Ouija’s remark.

Those are perfect things, we do have horses here but as you are pregnant you do not have to tend to them yet if you do not wish it.

He emphasized his last words looking at Ouija, a dominating look of a wolf in charge.

So Ouija are you going to do the poor woman’s knitting? I do not expect everyone to do everything around here. We are a pack and we help each other out no matter what. I do quite a bit of the hunting myself, I’ve fixed up the houses for the others to live in. I know you work in the hunting lodge, Sky helps people with her medicine, we all have a job every one of us, and it helps every one of us out eventually, even if it is not right away. I do not like you questioning my authority, I am the leader here, and I expect a little respect from my pack mates.

Shawchert said, he wasn’t being as hard as he normally would, he did not want to stress out his new member, or scare her away. He was very happy to have a new member on the ranks and they would grow in numbers when she had her pups. He wasn’t going to wait for Ouija to retaliate he turned to Addison.

I welcome you warmly to Cercatori D’ Arte, I am very happy you came to join. We do have a medic here, who can look after your pregnancy if you want to. She is doing a fine job with one of our other pregnant women. Her name is Sky so if you ever need any help like that just let her know.

His voice was much softer now, and he was smiling again. He wanted to turn and walk away but he did feel like he’d be running away. He faced whatever problems lay before him, and he would be a true wolf and faced whatever problem Ouija had with him.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread