show me stability
[html]

WC: 328

Niro was not always so quick in life changing things, though he soon learned to take advantage of it because of his time in Florida with his sister and then moving here, it was like a daydream and he wanted to hold onto everything that made him happy, maybe that’s why he had taken advantage of many of the things he had, though by doing that he’d destroyed some of his happiness, but he was learning from it. He would prove to himself that he would make things better for himself and others, and that he would not rush things any longer. He smiled as Princess spoke and couldn’t help but feel happy that she was confident enough in him to tell him this.

Thank you. I’m happy that I have my girls, though it would be better to see them, but I cannot have my way all the time.

Niro said, he thought about the reaction of Amaranth’s parents, both of them had slightly different reactions, though they did wish them well in the end. He was sure that Vigil would have put up a fight when he said something, though in Niro’s mind at the time it was a good thing. He knew Vigilante was a protective man, and it was his daughter, but he reacted differently in any case, which was for Niro’s better.

Well Vigilante was, nice about it, though I think a part of him disapproved, I don’t blame him, she’s still young. Ayita was happy in a way that Amaranth is getting some care.

He didn’t know what extent that the others knew of Amaranths condition, and he kenw he wasn’t about to say anything, nothing that would personally hurt Amaranth in the future. She was just a very troubled woman at the moment and she needed someone there to show her that she was cared for and someone was willing to be there for her every step of the way.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread